Back to School Information
In early August, a Back to School mailing was sent home. The letters, memos, and documents included in that mailing are available below along with a number of other important announcements. Please review this page thoroughly and enjoy the remaining days of Summer!
- Letter From the Principal
- Rosters & School Schedule Information
- "To-Do" Items
- Campus Bookstore Hours
- Cafeteria Information
- Physical Form (Juniors Only)
- Act 195 Forms
- Student driving & parking
- A student who drives a car to school is responsible for observing
- The speed limit on campus is 15 mph.
- All students driving to school MUST PARK ON CAMPUS.
- PARKING PERMITS: Students may drive to school and park on campus without a permit the first few days of the school year; however, they must apply for a parking permit in the Dean of Students Office by Wednesday, September 13. A student must have a valid driver’s license to apply. New requests for permits will be taken as needed throughout the year. One-day passes are also available. Permits must be displayed on the dash board or hanging from the rear view mirror while parked on campus.
- Students may park only in designated areas. Parking is not permitted in the front of school, around the Brothers’ House, or outside of parking spaces indicated by white lines. Cars without permits or parked in unauthorized areas may be ticketed by the Springfield Township Police.
- Students must familiarize themselves with the guidelines listed above and the regulations in the student handbook.
- A student who drives a car to school is responsible for observing the following:
The names of all students who live in one of the 17 public school districts that provide busing were given to the school districts. All schedules, bus stops and bus numbers are provided by your local public school district. Please follow up with your districts's transportation department directly to inquire about this information. In the past, most of the districts provide this information on their websites at the end of August.
For more information, visit our transportation page.
Please remember to sign the student handbook signature card which was mailed home in August and return the card on the first day of school.