Spend a Day at La Salle
The best way to experience the atmosphere, spirit, and challenges that await a young man at La Salle is to Spend a Day as a VIP.
All 8th graders are invited to spend a full day at La Salle College High School. This is the best way to experience the atmosphere, spirit, and challenges that await a young man at La Salle. Visits can be arranged on any school day beginning September 18, 2017 by clicking the Register button.
7th grade students are invited to Spend a Day with us any regular school day throughout the Spring beginning Monday, March 3, 2018. Visits can be arranged by clicking the Register button.
Transfer students are invited to Spend a Day with us any regular school day throughout the academic year. Visits can be arranged by clicking the Register button.
We invite all interested families to attend our Open House on Sunday, October 1, 2017 from 11 am to 2 pm for tours and presentations. Information sessions will begin on the hour at:
Families who have not pre-registered are welcome to attend and can still register that day at La Salle.
All 8th grade students applying for 9th grade are required to take the Scholarship/Entrance Exam. All applicants will be considered for admissions and academic scholarships based on exam performance, prior and current academic achievement and recommendations.
The online application automatically registers each student for the Entrance Exam. This year, the Entrance Exam will be given at 8:30 am on Saturday, October 28, and Saturday, November 11.
- Students should report by 8:15 am
- Exam will end before Noon
- Information session for parents will be held at 8:45 am in the auditorium
- In case of inclement weather on the day of the exam, please check the school website for updates
6th/7th Grade Practice Test
All 6th and 7th grade boys are invited to take a Practice Test on Saturday, March 3, 2018. The fee for this test is $60. A confirmation email will be sent with a payment link once the registration has been completed. Please note that this test is given for practice purposes only and is not used for the granting of scholarships or awarding acceptances to La Salle. All 6th and 7th graders will receive a detailed profile of their performance on the test via mail by the end of March.
Information about the test on March 3, 2018:
- Students should report by 8:15 AM
- Test will begin at 8:30 AM and will end before noon
- Information session for parents will be held at 8:45 AM in the auditorium
- It is strongly recommended to pre-register, however, applications will be accepted as late as the morning of the test
- In case of inclement weather on the day of the test, please check the school website for updates