Mothers' Club Vision and Mission
The Mothers' Club is an inclusive community that supports all of our volunteer members in the selfless spirit of St. John Baptist de La Salle. We inspire our members to share their talents and to work collaboratively to enhance the La Salle College High School experience. The Mothers' Club plays an integral role in the life of La Salle College High School.
To support this vision we draw on these values:
- Service to others
The Mothers' Club enriches the lives of all La Salle families. We foster a sense of community among members through involvement in our activities. We celebrate and support the La Salle mission through our fundraising efforts and assistance at school events.
To support this mission we identified these objectives:
- Promote friendship and mutual respect among all Mothers' Club members through active participation in all events;
- Raise funds to support Mothers' Club operations and to assist La Salle College High School in meeting its financial needs;
- Foster spiritual and social growth among its members;
- Promote the vision and mission of La Salle College High School and of this organization through publicity and communication;
- Provide assistance to the administration, faculty and staff for special purposes deemed appropriate by the ExecutiveBoard.