Campus

La Salle College High School shared a campus with La Salle College until the fall of 1960 when it moved from 20th Street and Olney Avenue to the present campus in Springfield Township, Montgomery County.

The school was built on the former Belcroft estate of Clarence E. Brown and with the move, La Salle College High School remained in close proximity of the city, but had greater space in which to grow and develop. Three new athletic fields, an environmental study area, and a walking path were developed on 30 acres of adjacent land acquired in 2007, bringing the total campus property to 84 acres.

Custom Class: map-container

Custom Class: map-slideshow-element

There are no resources to display

Legend

Map Points

McCarthy Walking Trail
Glaser Field
All-Purpose Turf Field
Ward Field
Brother Gratian of Jesus Environmental Study Center
Flannery Field and Devine Track
Meehan Field
Dunleavy Center
Allinson House
Alumni House
Tennis Courts
Outdoor Pool
Glaser Center
Sterner Hall
David Center
Indoor Pool
Gymnasium
Auditorium
Whalen Courtyard
Main Office
Marian Chapel
Kestler Hall
Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue Class of 1951 Courtyard
Brothers’ Residence
McLean Hall
Saint Michael Hall
Lourdes Shrine
Upper Bartley Field
Lower Bartley Field

Directions to Campus

La Salle's campus is easily accessible from Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, and Chester Counties. Enter your starting point in the Google Map below for driving or transit directions, or view some of the brief directions to campus listed to the right.