Volunteer Clearance Policy
- Provides care, supervision, guidance, training, or control of a child in lieu of parental care, supervision and control; AND/OR
- Has regular and repeated contact with children.
All volunteers at La Salle College High School must complete a four step process prior to interacting with students.
Step 1: Complete the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
Step 2: Complete the Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check
Step 3: Complete only ONE of the following:
Disclosure Statement Application for Volunteers; OR
Fingerprinting Based on Residency History
Step 4: Upload all completed documentation to Human Resources using the secure form below.
Links to Clearances
Please choose the statement that best describes you and complete the subsequent instructions.
- I have been a resident of Pennsylvania for the entirety of the previous ten year period.
- I have lived outside of Pennsylvania at any point during the previous ten year period.
I have been a resident of Pennsylvania for the entirety of the previous ten year period.
I have lived outside of Pennsylvania at any point during the previous ten year period.
Once you have completed the forms above, please use the link below to upload all applicable clearance information to the La Salle College High School Human Resources Office. Please note you must have all forms completed before beginning the upload process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which school volunteers are required to have background checks?
- What background checks are needed?
- Do I need to be finger printed?
- Which form can I submit in lieu of finger printing?
- How can I obtain the Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal Background Check?
- Is there background check portability if I already have clearances for volunteer or employment purposes?
- Where can I drop off my clearances?
- What is the fee for these clearances?
- How long are my clearances valid?
- Who should I contact if I have additional questions or concerns?