Meet Our Newest Alums – Class of 2015
La Salle College High School held its 152nd Commencement Exercises on Saturday morning, May 30, 2015. The day began with a Baccalaureate Mass celebrated by Reverend Anthony Janton, AFSC '69 and was followed by the commencement exercises for the Class of 2015. Brother James L. Butler, FSC, President, presided and Principal Michael A. O'Toole '68 awarded diplomas to 251 seniors. Colin Patrick Murtha was the Salutatorian and Connor Alexander Williams was the Valedictorian.
The Class of 2015 entered La Salle College High School September 6, 2011 coming from 94 elementary schools and 64 zip codes. Highlights of the Class of 2015 included:
• six National Merit Finalists, one National Achievement Finalist and thirteen National Merit Commended Students;
• 72 members of the National Honor Society;
• applications to 293 colleges/universities/seminary in 36 states, the District of Columbia and Great Britain;
• acceptances to 247 colleges/universities/seminary in 36 states and the District of Columbia;
• 100% of the Class of 2015 enrolled in 83 colleges/universities/seminary in 21 states and the District of Columbia;
• 85% of the Class of 2015 earned in excess of $36 million in documented scholarships and grants.