Multimedia Intern (Spring 2019)
La Salle College High School Multimedia Internship
Terms: Spring 2019
Hours: 10-15 per week/ Flexible Scheduling
Compensation: Academic Credit, Software
Contact: Joanna Bonner, Human Resources
La Salle College High School's Department of Information Technology seeks a Multimedia Intern for the Spring Semester of the 2018-19 school year. The primary responsibility of the intern will be to assist in coordination and execution of digital content. Interns will work with the Director of Multimedia Technology, Director of Web Communication and Director of Admissions to help produce digital content for La Salle College High School's marketing materials including: WEXP, social media platorms, and web site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing Video Content for www.lschs.org.
- Utilizing the latest technology to produce digital content.
- Managing digital assets for La Salle's Online Content Management System.
- Maximizing pportunities to film, edit and conduct interviews for feature stories.
- Attending various extracurricular activities and events.
- Obtaining experential experience with a Tricaster Live Streaming Mobile Production Unit.
- Editing media using the Adobe Creative Cloud and Final Cut Software.
- Collaborating on Social Media Campaigns and produce content for our social media channels.
- Gaining valuable experience using multimedia and writing for published web content.
- Producing high-quality video and images for use in Admissions and school-wide Marketing Materials.
Candidates should be communications-oriented with a strong interest in television production, multimedia production and digital content. Candidates should also be enrolled in a full time, Undergraduate Communications Program with a focus on video production and news media outlets. An interest in journalism is recommended. The internship is an invigorating opportunity to learn about video production, digital storytelling, content creation and experiential learning in the field.
For more information about La Salle College High School's Multimedia Department, please refer to http://www.lschs.org/technology.
For consideration please send a current resume and Application for Employment to Joanna Bonner at email@example.com.