Office of Academic Affairs Releases 2018-19 Program of Studies
La Salle College High School's Office of Academic Affairs recently released the 2018-19 Program of Studies and Curriculum, Placement and Contact Information Guide for the Class of 2022.
Some highlights for the upcoming 2018-19 year:
- Capacity to run over 160 courses annually
- Planning for 24 Advanced Placement courses, with well over 50 sections
- Planning for 22 Honors courses
- Summer course options: full course in Geometry and a travel/study course in International Marketing to China which offers 3 college credits from La Salle University
- Second year of our newest electives: Principles of Engineering and also Forensic Science
- Some restructuring in the math curriculum: an Algebra 1/Geometry course for freshmen, an Honors level of Precalculus, and an Honors distinction for Calculus.
Learn more about our Academic Program at www.lschs.org/academics.
La Salle College High School, a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school for young men of varied backgrounds, is conducted in the tradition of St. John Baptist de La Salle. Through a broad and balanced, human and Christian education, La Salle College High School guides each student in the development of his unique God-given talents and fosters a commitment to academic excellence, service, and leadership.
Men of Intellect and Accomplishment
La Salle College High School graduates, having completed a rigorous academic program, are lifelong learners who think critically and communicate effectively.
Men of Faith and Compassion
La Salle College High School graduates respect human dignity, embrace Roman Catholic tradition and morality, and value the uniqueness of their Lasallian heritage.
Men of Service and Justice
La Salle College High School graduates live their faith through their actions, recognize the interconnectedness of our world, and act on their obligation to right injustice.
Men of Integrity and Respect
La Salle College High School graduates accept responsibility for their own education and action and, in the spirit of Christian gentlemen, treat people with respect.