Vision Statement: La Salle College High School will create and maintain a safe, up-to-date, and well managed campus environment characterized by efficient use of varied and new spaces which effectively serve the educational, athletic, co-curricular and recreational needs of students and the wider school community.
Develop, maintain, and satisfy the requirement of a multi-year facilities master plan provided for by an annual capital budgeting process which ensures existing facilities and other resources for instruction, athletics, the arts, and campus administration are current, efficient, and well maintained.
1. Develop a multi-year capital needs list and budget for facilities, vehicles, equipment and technology.
The school is able to plan and budget for expected capital needs.
Start: Fall 2016
2. Maintain the capacity to respond to unexpected facilities needs.
The school is able to do necessary but unexpected work without compromising existing plans or additional deferred maintenance.
Start: Fall 2016
3. Continue to evolve the McShain Library into a more flexible and collaborative space.
The McShain Library becomes a better resource supporting 21st century learning.
Smooth student transition to similar resources and spaces in higher education.
Develop a vision and plan for new and revised campus facilities, particularly a Student Recreation and Activity Commons and revised infrastructure, particularly around traffic to provide added flexibility for campus programming, particularly interscholastic and intramural athletics, and determine feasible means for funding the construction of these projects.
1. Add parking in the Alumni House area.
Increased traffic flow.
Start: Summer 2019 or Summer 2020
2. Develop a new vision for the North Central section of campus and create plans and reliable estimates for that vision.
Relocation of the tennis courts.
Develop plan for new campus activities building to relieve pressure on the current gymnasium and promote intramural and spiritual programming.