Back to School Information
Welcome back to school!
This web page is designed to assist all new and returning students with preparing for the start of the 2018-2019 school year. Here are some quick notes:
- The first day of school for the Class of 2022 will be Tuesday, August 28, followed by Freshman Retreat Day on August 29. Both days run from 7:55 AM – 2:38 PM
- Sophomores and Juniors Report from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM for Orientation and Photos on August 29.
- First day of classes for Seniors and first full day of classes for all students will be Thursday, August 30, starting at 7:55 AM and running to 2:38 PM
- Seniors need to have their school photos taken during their free periods on August 30.
In early August, each family should have received their official “Back-to-School” mailing. Within that mailing were the printed school calendar, several letters, memos and documents that are also available for your review on this Back-to-School website. That said, the mailing did not include all the items listed on this page, so please review this page thoroughly and please remember to access the link and read the Student Handbook prior to the first day.
Enjoy your remaining days! We are ready to greet you during the week of August 27!
- 2018-19 Student Handbook
- Welcome Letter From Mr. O'Toole, Principal of La Salle College High School
- Academic Information - Rosters, Books, AP & Schedule Information
- Important "To-Do" Items Before the First Week of School
- Transportation and Student Drivers
- Campus Store Hours
Please remember to sign the student handbook signature card which was mailed home in August and return the card on the first day of school.
- The names of all students who live in one of the 17 public school districts that provide busing were given to the school districts. All schedules, bus stops and bus numbers are provided by your local public school district. Please follow up with your districts's transportation department directly to inquire about this information. In the past, most of the districts provide this information on their websites at the end of August.
- For more information, visit our transportation page.
Student Driving & Parking
- A student who drives a car to school is responsible for observing the following:
- The speed limit on campus is 15 mph.
- All students driving to school MUST PARK ON CAMPUS.
- PARKING PERMITS: Students may drive to school and park on campus without a permit the first few days of the school year; however, they must apply for a parking permit in the Dean of Students Office by Wednesday, September 12. A student must have a valid driver’s license to apply. New requests for permits will be taken as needed throughout the year. One-day passes are also available. Permits must be displayed on the dash board or hanging from the rear view mirror while parked on campus.
- Students may park only in designated areas. Parking is not permitted in the front of school, around the Brothers’ House, or outside of parking spaces indicated by white lines. Cars without permits or parked in unauthorized areas may be ticketed by the Springfield Township Police.
- Students must familiarize themselves with the guidelines listed above and the regulations in the student handbook.