The Academic Affairs Office would like to offer a warm welcome to all of our students transferring into La Salle College High School for the 2019-2020 school year!
First and foremost, welcome to La Salle! We are very excited that you will be joining our school community and look forward to officially greeting you on campus later this summer. While this can be an exciting time of transition, we also realize that changing schools can bring some anxiety and unique challenges. To that end, it is our hope to make your transition easier by first providing you and your family access to this webpage, tailored specifically for our incoming, transfer students. This webpage will be utilized as the primary resource for providing information for the upcoming school year, as well as assistance for required tasks that need to be completed prior to the start of the school year.
HELP / CONTACT INFORMATION
If at any time students or parents/guardians have any questions, please refer to the specific contact person(s) responsible for each event or task noted below.
Transfer Student Orientation will be held on Tuesday, August 27 (9-10:30 am)
1.Legacy Data Form (online form) - This brief, online form aids the school with more accurately identifying information about parents, as well as current or past family members who have attended La Salle College High School. All students are asked to complete the form, even if the student currently has a sibling(s) in the school or, if the student did not have any family member(s) attend La Salle College High School.
2.Guidance Form (online form) – This brief, online form is intended to collect and share information that will assist grade level counselors with communication with each family, in addition to information that will be helpful with providing guidance and support respective to student’s individual needs. All students are asked to complete the form, even if the student currently has a sibling(s) in the school or, if a students’ sibling(s) have recently graduated.
3.Gym Uniform Inventory Form (online form) – This brief, online form is intended to assist the Campus Store with more accurately stocking our inventory of gym uniforms, in an effort to ensure that appropriate sizes will be available to our incoming freshmen. For your information, gym uniforms will be available for purchase in the Campus Store at the start of the school year.
4.Transportation Form (online form) – This brief, online form is intended to assist parents with communicating respective choices for transportation for the upcoming school year, and where appropriate, associated fees for respective transportation options. All students are asked to complete this form.
5. PIAA Transfer Form (pdf) - This is a transfer of athletic eligibility form, to be filled out if necessary.
6. Incoming Juniors Physical Form (pdf) - This form should be filled out by incoming juniors only.
7. Final Transcript & Medical Release Form (pdf) - This form should be filled out by incoming juniors only.
To complete the tasks listed above, please click on the respective buttons.
HELP / CONTACT INFORMATION
- For technical support with any of the online forms listed above, please click here to send an email and create a support ticket.
- For questions regarding transportation, please click here to contact Mr. Cirelli in the Dean of Students office.
- For questions regarding gym uniforms, please click here to contact our Campus Store.
For all other questions, please email Mrs. Wheatley in the Academic Affairs office by clicking here.
- Brother James Butler, President - Lasallian Identity
- La Salle's Music Program
- Michael O'Toole, Principal - Academic Opportunities
- Technology at La Salle
- Lasallian Mission and Ministry
- Getting Off To a Great Start at LSCHS