The Academic Affairs Office would like to offer a warm welcome to all of our students transferring into La Salle College High School for the 2018-2019 school year!
First and foremost, welcome to La Salle! We are very excited that you will be joining our school community and look forward to officially greeting you on campus later this summer. While this can be an exciting time of transition, we also realize that changing schools can bring some anxiety and unique challenges. To that end, it is our hope to make your transition easier by first providing you and your family access to this webpage, tailored specifically for our incoming, transfer students. This webpage will be utilized as the primary resource for providing information for the upcoming school year, as well as assistance for required tasks that need to be completed prior to the start of the school year.
HELP / CONTACT INFORMATION
If at any time students or parents/guardians have any questions, please refer to the specific contact person(s) responsible for each event or task noted below.
Transfer Student Orientation will be held on Tuesday, August 28 (9-10:30 am)
1.Legacy Data Form (online form) - This brief, online form aids the school with more accurately identifying information about parents, as well as current or past family members who have attended La Salle College High School. All students are asked to complete the form, even if the student currently has a sibling(s) in the school or, if the student did not have any family member(s) attend La Salle College High School.
2.Guidance Form (online form) – This brief, online form is intended to collect and share information that will assist grade level counselors with communication with each family, in addition to information that will be helpful with providing guidance and support respective to student’s individual needs. All students are asked to complete the form, even if the student currently has a sibling(s) in the school or, if a students’ sibling(s) have recently graduated.
3.Gym Uniform Inventory Form (online form) – This brief, online form is intended to assist the Campus Store with more accurately stocking our inventory of gym uniforms, in an effort to ensure that appropriate sizes will be available to our incoming freshmen. For your information, gym uniforms will be available for purchase in the Campus Store at the start of the school year.
4.Transportation Form (online form) – This brief, online form is intended to assist parents with communicating respective choices for transportation for the upcoming school year, and where appropriate, associated fees for respective transportation options. All students are asked to complete this form.
5. PIAA Transfer Form (pdf) - This is a transfer of athletic eligibility form, to be filled out if necessary.
6. Incoming Juniors Physical Form (pdf) - This form should be filled out by incoming juniors only.
To complete the tasks listed above, please click on the respective links below:
HELP / CONTACT INFORMATION
- For technical support with any of the online forms listed above, please click here to send an email and create a support ticket.
- For questions regarding transportation, please click here to contact Mr. Cirelli in the Dean of Students office.
- For questions regarding gym uniforms, please click here to contact our Campus Store.
For all other questions, please email Mrs. Wheatley in the Academic Affairs office by clicking here.
- Brother James Butler, President - Lasallian Identity
- La Salle's Music Program
- Michael O'Toole, Principal - Academic Opportunities
- Technology at La Salle
- Lasallian Mission and Ministry
- Getting Off To a Great Start at LSCHS
Email in a Browser
In order to access your email, click on the Email Access tab and then the Outlook icon above.
Email on Your Phone
We strongly recommend setting up your La Salle email on your phone using the following steps:
- For iOS, click Mail then select Exchange. Enter your email address and, when prompted, enter your password. You can also choose to use the Outlook app.
- For Android, you should download the Outlook app from the Google Play store. Enter your email address and password.
Above you will find your La Salle email credentials including a temporary password. We strongly recommend you change your password and use the following guidelines:
- All passwords must be at least 10 characters and must contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number or special character.
- Passwords cannot contain your name nor should they contain any common words like “Football” etc.
In order to change your password, you can visit iForgot.lschs.org and enroll in our password management system. After enrolling at iForgot.lschs.org, you can change your password, reset it if you forget, and set up two-factor authentication.
If you have any questions about your new La Salle account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Class of 2022 will receive a technology orientation with their tablet device in August 2018. Students must register for one of the following tablet orientation sessions.
- August 14, 2018 - 6:00-8:30 pm
- August 16, 2018 - 8:00-10:30 am
- August 20, 2018 - 6:00-8:30 pm
- August 22, 2018 - 8:00-10:30 am
ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR DEVICE TO THEIR REGISTERED SESSION.
During these orientation sessions, students will discuss La Salle's Acceptable Use Policy and the ethical use of student devices with our Dean of Students, Mr. Fyke. After this presentation, tablets connected to the La Salle College High School network. Students will then move into small group training sessions with Information Literacy teachers on setting up their new devices as well as their school accounts (email, etc.). The last part of the day will be for students to complete their Impact Concussion baseline testing.