Follett is La Salle College High School’s official source for textbooks. Every order placed through our official online bookstore, www.lschs.bkstr.com, supports La Salle College High School and our students.
We believe Follett Virtual Bookstores understands how important it is for you to get books when you need them and at affordable prices. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the school or Follett Virtual Bookstores directly at 877-827-2665.
If you're looking for the La Salle Campus Store Website, please visit:
- Book Options - Follett is able to offer different versions of the educational materials we require.
- New Books - As the largest player in the industry, Follett has key connections with publishers to source and stock the exact books our teachers need.
- Used Books - By serving hundreds of private schools with their textbook buyback program, they will be able to provide our students with a wide selection of high quality used books at greatly reduced prices.
- Textbook Rental - Book rental will be available to La Salle families, a program that can save more than 50% of the book cost.
- eBooks - Follett is at the leading edge of book technology and is able to deliver eBooks solutions as they become available.
- Customized Solution - Follett Virtual Bookstores work directly with our faculty and the publishers to ensure the approved book is available for purchase on our custom website. Follett stocks these books in their centralized warehouse, eliminating the need for La Salle to coordinate book operations or carry inventory costs.
- Easy Ordering - The Virtual Bookstore website directs you step-by-step through placing an order. If you wish to order via phone, you may do so by calling Follett Virtual Bookstores, 877-827-2665 and a live customer service representative will assist you.
- Fast Delivery - All orders placed by 12:00 pm CST are packed and shipped the same business day. In addition, Follett Virtual Bookstores offer a variety of FedEx services to ensure that your books arrive when you need them.
- No-Hassle Returns - All books can be returned within thirty days from purchase or the first day of classes – whichever is later, provided the books are in the same condition in which they were purchased.
- Additional Return On Your Investment - Follett Virtual Bookstores’ upcoming Textbook Buyback Program will provide you with an opportunity to sell your textbooks from the previous year. Details will be available as the end of the school year nears.