Invest in a
77% of La Salle
graduates earn a college scholarship
The Class of 2017
earned over $37 million
in college scholarships
The Class of 2017
is attending 93 different
colleges and universities
Tuition for the 2019-20 academic year is
$23,850. In addition, as applicable:
- $520 for grade 12 senior fee (includes actual retreat, yearbook, and graduation expenses)
- $9,700 for David program tuition
- $400 for all those in the instrumental or choral music programs
- $1,400 - $2,600 for those on La Salle Private bus routes
I think the greatest legacy of the Christian Brothers and of the La Salle experience is being able to be an Explorer. It set me up for a lifetime of exploration - a journey that I am still on today. I'm still exploring this world. I'm intellectually curious in trying to figure out how all of these things fit together, but I know that my love of exploration comes directly from the educational experience at La Salle College High School.
LTC Roderick von Lipsey, UMC (Ret.) '76
Managing Director, UBS Private Wealth Management
Former Director, National Security Council
The following Scholarships are available to the Class of 2023
- Founder's Scholarship (1) Full tuition annually
- Presidential Scholarships Half-tuition annually
- Principal Scholarships $7,500 annually
- David T. Diehl Leadership Scholarships $3,000 annually
Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Excellent performance on the Scholarship/Entrance Exam offered in Fall 2018
- Strong academic profile
- Outstanding recommendation
- Leadership and service
We recognize that choosing an independent school is a major financial decision for families. For that reason, a generous budget and inclusive aid policy make a La Salle College High School education accessible to talented students from the widest possible range of backgrounds.
Financial Aid applications can be submitted beginning October 1st. To be considered for financial aid, you must complete your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) by October 31, 2018 for an incoming Freshman (class of 2023) and early December, 2018 for an Upperclassman. We will communicate decisions about financial aid before registration. All applications must be complete in order to be considered for financial aid.
La Salle practices need-blind admissions for applicants, which means admissions decisions are not affected by a family's ability to pay.
La Salle uses SSS by NAIS for financial aid applications. We cannot accept applications submitted using FACTS.
La Salle's school code is 4523.
33% of students receive need-based financial aid
totals over $2.9 million