Tuition & Financial Aid
tuition & fees
Tuition for the 2023-2024 academic year is $ 26,500. In addition, as applicable:
- $600 for grade 12 senior fee (includes actual retreat, yearbook, and graduation expenses)
- $10,760 for David Program tuition for students in the David Program
- $450 for all those in the instrumental or choral music programs
- $1,500 - $3,500 for those on La Salle's Private Bus Routes
The following Scholarships are available to the Class of 2027.
- Founder's Scholarship (1) Full tuition annually
- Presidential Scholarships Half-tuition annually
- Principal Scholarships - $8,000 annually
- David T. Diehl Leadership Scholarships - $3,000 annually
Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Excellent performance on the Scholarship/Entrance Exam
- Strong academic profile
- Outstanding recommendation
- Leadership and service
La Salle offers merit-based (academic scholarships) and need-based grants (financial aid) on a year-to-year basis. Scholarship recipients are also eligible for need-based grants. The Financial Aid process begins October 2.
For first round consideration of financial aid, please complete the financial aid application with the required documents during the month of October. You must complete your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) by October 31 for an incoming Freshman (class of 2027) and early December for an Upperclassman.
Documentation necessary for need-based grants includes 2020 W-2 forms, 2020 tax records, and filing financial information through the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS)
We will communicate decisions about financial aid before registration. All applications must be complete in order to be considered for financial aid.
La Salle practices need-blind admissions for applicants, which means admissions decisions are not affected by a family's ability to pay.
La Salle's school code is 4523.