Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for the 2021-22 academic year is $24,980. In addition, as applicable:
- $550 for grade 12 senior fee (includes retreat, yearbook, and graduation expenses)
- $10,150 for David Program tuition
- $420 for all those in the instrumental or choral music programs
- $1,500 - $2,800 for those on La Salle's Private Bus Routes
I think the greatest legacy of the Christian Brothers and of the La Salle experience is being able to be an Explorer. It set me up for a lifetime of exploration - a journey that I am still on today. I'm still exploring this world. I'm intellectually curious in trying to figure out how all of these things fit together, but I know that my love of exploration comes directly from the educational experience at La Salle College High School.
LTC Roderick von Lipsey, UMC (Ret.) '76
Managing Director, UBS Private Wealth Management
Former Director, National Security Council
The following Scholarships are available to the Class of 2026.
- Founder's Scholarship (1) Full tuition annually
- Presidential Scholarships Half-tuition annually
- Principal Scholarships - $8,000 annually
- David T. Diehl Leadership Scholarships - $3,000 annually
Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Excellent performance on the Scholarship/Entrance Exam
- Strong academic profile
- Outstanding recommendation
- Leadership and service
La Salle offers merit-based (academic scholarships) and need-based grants (financial aid) on a year-to-year basis. Scholarship recipients are also eligible for need-based grants. The Financial Aid process begins October 2.
For first round consideration of financial aid, please complete the financial aid application with the required documents during the month of October. You must complete your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) by October 31 for an incoming Freshman (class of 2026) and early December for an Upperclassman. Documentation necessary for need-based grants includes 2020 W-2 forms, 2020 tax records, and filing financial information through the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS). We will communicate decisions about financial aid before registration. All applications must be complete in order to be considered for financial aid.
La Salle practices need-blind admissions for applicants, which means admissions decisions are not affected by a family's ability to pay.
La Salle's school code is 4523.