Device of Choice Program
La Salle College High School’s Technology Vision seeks to provide an environment that empowers students through access to technology for the communication of information and ideas. To that end, La Salle’s Device of Choice Program allows students to utilize the device with which they are most comfortable to access La Salle’s technology infrastructure. This program lets students continue to develop their technological skills while using a device that meets their personal educational needs.
Lenovo Yoga 7i
- Windows 11 Home
- 14" Touchscreen Convertible 2-in-1 Display
- 512GB SSD
- 8GB RAM
- Add 3 years of Accidental Damage for $168
- macOS Ventura
- 512GB SSD
- 16GB RAM
- 14" Liquid Retina XDR Display
- Advanced GPU
- Add 3 years of AppleCare+ for $279
Recommended Software Specifications
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 10
- macOS 12 Monterey or later
- Internet Browser (any of the following)
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
In addition to the above recommended specifications, we also recommend the following:
- Office Productivity Software
- All students have access to Office 365 and can install Office on up to 5 devices
- La Salle uses Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- All freshmen get access to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and can install on their devices
- What does La Salle recommend for devices?
- Who needs an Advanced Device?
- Will La Salle teach students ethical and safe Internet use?
- How will students use their devices in class?
- How will students connect to La Salle’s network?
- Will La Salle provide assistance in setting up and maintaining students’ devices?
- What happens with broken, lost, or stolen devices?
- Will loaner devices be available?