AmazonSmile and La Salle College High School
AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support La Salle College High School every time they shop with Amazon.
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to La Salle.
Signing up is easy!
Here's how to sign up for AmazonSmile
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Search for La Salle College High School to receive donations. Please note – you will need to include a space between “La” and “Salle”
4. Select La Salle College High School as your choice. The image should look like the one below:
4. Start shopping!
5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
1. Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
3. Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
4. Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app. You will need to renew this process 2-3 times per year.
For questions, please contact Jon Allison at (215) 402-4813 or email@example.com.